Gradschool e-news content submission guidelines
Last updated: October 2023
Thank you for your interest in submitting content to the Gradschool enews! Please review the guidelines below to help you when drafting your content.
All items must be submitted through the Gradschool e-news submission form by the last Friday of each month (to be included in the following month’s issue).
- Submissions can be written in two formats:
- a list of events/opportunities hyperlinking out more information.
- All submissions should always include a hyperlink so that people can find out more information.
- Hyperlinks should be descriptive (for accessibility).
- ie. DO NOT hyperlink general statements like “Click here” or “Learn more”, instead hyperlink the name of the event/program or a descriptive phrase:
“Register for the Making the Most of Your Grad Experience: Outdoor Social”
- Don’t forget to double-check that the webpage the submission links to is up to date.
- Use action language in the heading: ie.. Apply for… Learn about… etc
- Use sentence case in the heading (ie. “Learn about travel opportunities” not “Learn About Travel Opportunities.”
- Include event date, time and location in the following format:
February 4, 5-6:30 pm
Check out our previous newsletters.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org