Workshops and writing groups for grad students from Academic Success
Workshops for Graduate Students
Themed Discussion – Talking about Comps!
Thursday, October 20 3:00-4:00
Build Your Productivity Toolkit
Tuesday, October 25 4:00-5:15 pm
Work & Play! Check in and Cross Stich: Halloween Edition – In-person, Outdoors
Thursday, October 27 2:00-4:00
Mindful Reading: Increase Confidence and Reduce Procrastination
(Not exclusively for grad students this year, but grad students are welcome!)
Thursday, October 27, 10:00am-11:30am
Groups for Graduate Students
All grad students in all disciplines are welcome to attend these supportive, positive groups. Groups run every week the university is open.
Grad Writing Groups
- Weekly facilitated groups to share writing goals for any writing project and work in supportive community on a regular basis.
- Twelve times to choose from, six days a week, including evening and four in-person options.
- See the schedule
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
- Accessibility Section GWG – register on CLNx
- Indigenous GWG – email email@example.com to register
Grad Productivity Groups – Actually Work From Home!
- Work on any academically related task (e.g. coding, graphs, reading, email) in these drop-in weekly facilitated groups.
- Six times to choose from, five days a week, including one evening and one in-person option.
- Register for any group in CLNx
- Accessibility Section – register on CLNx
Watch for it: Coming in November! Grad Writing Retreat for Reading Week – November 7-10
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or Andrea Graham email@example.com
Back to Home