Wanted: iConnect Leaders & Mentors for 2019-20
CIE’s iConnect International Mentorship program is continuing to recruit graduate level Leaders and Mentors for 2019-20!
Both domestic and international students are encouraged to apply.
iConnect International Mentorship Program is a peer mentoring program that supports the transition of incoming international students while developing the global fluency of all participating members.
As an iConnect Mentor or Leader, you will:
- Ease the transition of new international graduate students to U of T and Toronto
- Grow your mentorship and/or leadership skills
- Join a vibrant, global community
- Enjoy meaningful breaks at iConnect events and outings
- Get recognition on your Co-Curricular Record
What are iConnect Mentors? Volunteer domestic or international students who will be in their 2nd year or higher. Mentors are matched with up to 5 mentees.
What are iConnect Recruitment Leaders? Honorarium-paid domestic or international students who have previous leadership experience. Leaders support mentors and help run the program.
For more information visit: uoft.me/iConnect
Back to Home