Volunteer at SGS’s Fall 2022 Orientation for new graduate students!
Interested in developing and using your teamwork, communication and facilitation skills? The Centre for Graduate Professional Development (CGPD) would love to collaborate with you to welcome over 1500 new U of T graduate students at the fall graduate student orientation this year!
- Full-day orientation held in person on September 6, 2022, at the Chelsea Hotel (33 Gerrard St W, Toronto)
- 4 panel sessions (1.5 hours each) featuring current students and faculty throughout the day, with volunteers at every table to welcome attendees, facilitate conversations and network
- You can choose whether to support in the morning or afternoon (or both!) depending on your availability and interest
- As a volunteer, you also have the opportunity to help with logistics, check-in and at the resource fair, where various staff representatives from around campus will be present
- Complimentary refreshments will be available for all volunteers
For more information about graduate Orientation, please visit our website. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a rewarding opportunity to network with students, faculty and staff, and to develop problem-solving, customer service and facilitation skills working with a diverse group of students and staff. If you are interested in joining our team, we invite you to fill out this form before August 1, 2022 to confirm your availability.
We’re excited to collaborate with you and hope to see you there!
Back to Home