UTAPS: Out-of-province or First Nations band funding

OSAP recipients are automatically considered for UTAPS. Students receiving other provincial/territorial government-financial aid, or First Nations band funding must apply by November 1.

Submit an online UTAPS application along with a copy of your provincial Notice of Assessment from your province/territory. For more information, visit the Enrolment Services website.

Back to Home