U.S. students looking for a 1098-T tax form?

You may be looking for a U.S. tax form called 1098-T (Tuition Statement) for your 2023 US tax return. The University of Toronto is not a U.S. institution/university, and thus does not issue a 1098-T to students.

U of T issues the Canadian tax form T2202A Tuition, Education and Textbooks certificate. Please visit the U.S. Student Aid website for complete information regarding the T2202A, its use in lieu of the 1098-T form, and where it can be downloaded starting February 21 of each year.

Questions? Contact the U.S. financial aid team at the University Registrar’s Office by submitting a ticket at the URO Service Portal: uoft.me/USStudentAid

Back to Home