Upcoming October offerings for Graduate Students from Academic Success
Making the Most of your Grad Experience: Student Life Resources, Getting Involved and Strategies for Academic Success Webinar, September 27, 6-7:30 pm
Workshops for Grad Students
Putting Learning Strategies into Practice, October 6, 1-2 pm
Creating a Flexible and Realistic Schedule in Grad School , October 10, 4-5 pm
Reflective Learning Conversations, October 13, 20, 2–3 pm
Mapping Your Grad Success Path: Practical Goal Setting, October 17, 11 am–12 pm
Grad Connection: Impostor Phenomenon, October 19, 12-1:30 pm
Mindful Reading: Increase Confidence and Reduce Procrastination, October 19, 2-3:30 pm
Strategies for Expressing Your Ideas in Group Discussions , October 19, 6-7:15 pm
Dealing with Stress: What You Think, Feel, and Do Matters!, October 25, 1-2 pm
Mindful Reading: Strategic Skimming and Skipping, October 26, 2-3:30 pm
Overcoming the Messaging that your English “Isn’t Good Enough”, October 26, 6-7:30 pm
Write Fright!!! for Grad Students , October 31, 4-5 pm
Groups for Grad Students
All grad students in all disciplines are welcome in these supportive, positive groups. Groups run every week the university is open.
Grad Writing Groups
- Weekly facilitated groups to share writing goals for any writing project and work in supportive community on a regular basis.
- Twelve times to choose from, six days a week, including evening and hybrid options.
- See the schedule
- Email email@example.com to register
- Accessibility Section GWG CLNx to register
Grad Productivity Groups – Actually Work From Home!
- Work on any academically related task (e.g. coding, graphs, reading, email) in these drop-in weekly facilitated groups.
- Five times to choose from, five days a week, including one evening and one hybrid option.
- Register for any group in CLNx
- Accessibility Section CLNx to register
Inquiries: Dr. Andrea Graham firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Home