Tuesday evenings at 63 St. George Street: Services & Programming
Did you know that 63 St. George Street is open until 7 pm on Tuesday evenings? If you’re on St. George campus, here are some services and programming opportunities available to graduate students:
- Frontline services: Need an official letter, or information about academic records, registration, or enrolment? Looking for assistance with program management or progress? Come visit SGS staff in Room 101.
- Financial Advising: Evening appointments are available. Contact 416-978-2839 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- Graduate Wellness Counselling: Evening appointments are available. Contact Health & Wellness at 416-978-8030 (select option 5) or arrange a referral through your intake counsellor/clinician.
- Accessibility Advising: If you’re registered with Accessibility Services, evening appointments are available at 63 St. George. Visit their website to register and learn more.
- SGS Graduate Student Lounge: Take part in Grad Connections or English Conversation Communities for Grad sessions! Check the Gradlife and CIE websites for upcoming dates.
Back to Home