Submit and Publish Your Thesis (2-part online workshop)
Part 1: Formatting and Submission
When: August 24, 10-11:30am
Register for Part 1
Part 2: Copyright and Publishing
When: August 27, 10-11:30am
Register for Part 2
If you are working on your master’s or doctoral thesis, you probably have many questions about formatting, submission, and publishing of your work.
In this 2-part workshop offered jointly by the School of Graduate Studies and Library staff, we will address these and many other aspects of the thesis preparation process.
In Part 1: Formatting and Submission we will cover:
- Thesis submission requirements, process, fees and deadlines for SGS
- Requesting an embargo for your thesis
- Convocation and what happens next
- Formatting the thesis in MS Word
In Part 2: Copyright and Publishing we will cover:
- Your rights as an author and copyright considerations
- Reusing someone else’s materials in your thesis
- Turning your thesis into an article or a book
- Considerations when publishing before or after graduation
The workshop is accompanied by the Submit and Publish Your Thesis guide.
If you have questions, please contact Mariya Maistrovskaya, Digital Publishing Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Home