Students needed for Housing Services Student Advisory Committee
We would like your assistance to recruit students for this year’s Housing Services Student Advisory Committee. I would appreciate your help in identifying students who might be interested, and forwarding this email to them.
The purpose of the Housing Services Student Advisory Committee is to provide input on the programming, services, policies and initiatives for students provided by the Housing Services, to be informed about the strategic direction and departmental objectives, and to assist in the development of future directions/priorities and potential areas for growth. Committee members attended a minimum of three meetings and provided feedback and input on particular initiatives. Committee members may also be asked to provide feedback and input on particular initiatives outside of the triannual meetings.
The committee will:
- Provide advice and recommendation for improvements of services currently offered by Housing Services
- Provide advice on outreach efforts
- Assist in identifying new programs and initiatives
- Comment on the policies of HS and University policies related to housing issues
- Identify future directions and potential areas for growth
- Current U of T student
- Have an interest in housing issues that affect students
- Available to attend meetings
We are looking for a diverse student representation:
- Undergraduate and graduate students
- Students living in an on-campus residence
- Students living in rental accommodation off-campus
- Students representing international students
- Students representing the LGBTQ community
- Students representing students with a family
The Advisory Committee meets three times during the year (i.e. October, January, March) for a couple of hours. This year, all meetings will be held virtually,
Interested students can apply via the CLNx (Job ID: 170439) or by sending their letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 11, 2020.
Back to Home