Student loans from other Canadian provinces

Canadian students who are from a province/territory outside of Ontario are encouraged to apply early for financial assistance from their provincial/territorial government. 

Visit Enrolment Services’ OSAP and Other Government Aid webpage for links to provincial/territorial government student financial assistance pages. 
If you’re an out-of-province student, apply for student loans through your home province and then separately for UTAPS.

Learn more about financial aid programs, payment procedures and maintaining interest-free status.

Back to Home