Stay in Canada after graduation

If you’re an international student, you must apply for a work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP) to work in Canada after graduation. Determine your eligibility for the program.

Did you know that skilled Canadian work experience gained through the PGWPP helps graduates qualify for permanent residence in Canada? Learn more.

Back to Home