Register now: Job Seekers Club for recent graduates
About the program:
Job Seekers Club is a cohort-based program designed for recent graduates who are currently looking for work. The program has been developed to:
- provide tools and practical strategies to help job seekers strategize and keep on track with their job hunt;
- offer individual support; and
- connect with peers who are also job searching, to maintain motivation and focus.
The program will be hosted on Zoom and will run online over 4 sessions (Tuesday, Nov 16, 10:00-12:30pm |Thursday, November 18, 10:00-12:30pm| Thursday, November 25, 10:00-1:00pm | Thursday, November 30, 10:00-12:30 pm).
To be eligible, participants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a recent graduate (within the last two years) or a student who has completed their full course requirement and is actively looking for work;
- Be available to attend all four online sessions;
- Must be actively job searching.
Please note: As places on this program are limited, those interested are encouraged to sign up as soon as possible, but no later than November 7th. Places will be allocated to eligible participants on a first-come-first-serve basis and participants will receive confirmation of their place by email, prior to November 10th.
Register for the Job Seekers Club on CLNx . If you have any questions regarding the program or eligibility requirements, please contact Mary McAuliffe (email@example.com) or Saddiya Rose (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Back to Home