Post-Graduation Work Permit Information session
When: December 11, 10 am-12 pm
Where: Cumberland House, 33 St. George St., Room 102
Are you going to finish your degree requirements soon?
Would you like to stay in Canada after your graduation to work?
You may be eligible for an open work Permit (Post-Graduation Work Permit) valid for up to 3 years.
The Immigration Advisor at the Centre for International Experience (CIE) will be giving sessions about the Post-Graduation Work Permit. The topics that will be discussed are as follows:
- Eligibility Criteria for the PGWP.
- The deadline for submitting a PGWP application.
- How to create an online account with Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) which will enable you to apply online.
- The validity period of the PGWP.
- IRCC’s Conditions on the PGWP.
- An Overview of the Different options for permanent residency in Canada.
Back to Home