Oct 22: Graduate Supervision Challenges and Best Practices
At this panel organized by the School of Graduate Studies, the University of Toronto Graduate Students’ Union, and the Family Care Office (FCO), you’ll get a clear understanding of what to do and where to go for your different needs around supervision. Panelists will discuss ways to address some of the challenges that can arise in the supervisory relationship, such as:
- What steps to take when choosing a supervisor;
- How to start the supervisory relationship off on the right foot;
- Things to consider if you’re thinking about changing supervisors; and
- Where to go for help if you’re experiencing interpersonal conflict
Date: Friday, October 22, 2021
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Location: The webinar link will be shared with you via email prior to the session start time.
- Charmaine Williams, SGS Vice Dean, Students
- Caroline Rabbat, Director, Graduate Centre for Mentorship and Supervision
- Gail Fernando, Membership and Advocacy Coordinator, University of Toronto Graduate Students’ Union
Register for this event and others in the FCO’s Life Management Series on their website.
Back to Home