Need help with your taxes?

Did you know that, as a member of the Canadian Federation of Students, the UTGSU offers free access to Ufile for students to fill out their tax returns (look for “students file free”)?

The Canada Revenue Agency also provides tax information for especially tailored for the needs of students. As well, you may be able to get help at the CRA’s Community clinics for low-income individuals with simple tax returns.

Back to Home