Moving Forward: Summer orientation program for students with disabilities
Moving Forward is a summer transition program specifically designed for new, incoming students who self-identify as having disabilities and who are entering any level of post-secondary education at any institution. This program is also for students with disabilities who have not yet attended a Moving Forward event.
This year we are hosting a two-day orientation event for our Moving Forward Summer Transition Program:
- This event will occur on Monday August 29 and Tuesday August 30 and take place from 9:00AM-3:00PM each day.
- Registrants will be able to choose to either join us virtually over Zoom or in person. The event will include multiple sessions with both large group and breakout room opportunities.
- Breaks will be incorporated in the event.
- Students are encouraged to attend the full two days of programming to make the most of event.
- This two-day event will include the opportunity to meet a number of Accessibility Services staff members, take part in an in-person office visit, and/or go on a virtual campus tour.
We hope to see you there!
Register for Moving Forward via CLNx
Back to Home