Mitacs Professional Development Program and Courses
Mitacs offers a free professional development program open to Canadian post-secondary students. This program is designed to provide support for post-secondary students as they complete their research and innovation projects, prepare to take on a leadership role in their industry, and improve employability in their respective fields.
Mitacs has opened new dates for facilitated sessions for September to November 2023 and would like to invite students and post-doctoral fellows to register.
Benefits of the Mitacs professional development program:
- No cost for the students or the academic institution
- Participants will receive a certificate after completion of each course bundle
- Bilingual language options (English and French)
- Flexible course offerings online in all Canadian time zones and throughout the calendar year
- Open to Canadian post-secondary students of all levels and Mitacs program participants
- Accessibility features to support the learning experience, including animations and subtitles
- Enhanced professional skills that improve employability
- Opportunities for applied group discussions between participants and facilitators based on online learning
Find out more about courses and how to register.
Back to Home