Mitacs Globalink Research Award (GRA)-call for applications
Mitacs is now accepting proposals for the Mitacs Globalink Research Award (GRA).
Through GRA, senior undergrads, grad students, and postdoctoral fellows receive a $6,000 award to conduct a 12 to 24-week research project in an international academic institution.
This year’s themes:
- Advanced computing (e.g., artificial intelligence, quantum, robotics, and cybersecurity)
- Clean technologies (e.g., electric vehicles)
- Health innovation (e.g., biomanufacturing)
- Open theme for social and scientific innovation (all kinds of projects)
- Open to all academic institutions in Canada
- Most projects can have up to five interns
- Eligible partners are in the following countries and regions: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, France, Germany, Japan, Korea, Mexico, South Africa, Taiwan, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom
Applications will not require a financial contribution from the Canadian institution or a Contribution Agreement.
- Projects are not counted in each institution’s GRA allocation
Professors are requested to submit applications by November 17, 2023, 5 p.m. PT
Please visit website for eligibility requirements, how to apply, and FAQs.
All applicants must follow U of T Safety Abroad procedures prior to submitting an application.
For further questions, contact email@example.com
Please note: the applicant must also upload and submit the application through the university’s My Research Application (MRA) System. The MRA approval process should be started well in advance in parallel to ensure a successful submission since it can take several business days to complete the approval process.
Back to Home