Learn better coping skills
If you’re having trouble coping with the demands of university life—or even regular everyday situations—this four-workshop series is right for you.
- Worry constantly about worst-case scenarios?
- Blame or criticize yourself, even when things are going well?
- Feel like your emotions are overwhelming and difficult to tolerate?
- Avoid situations or activities because it makes you nervous or because you think you’ll fail?
- Push yourself to do things perfectly, but still feel like a failure?
The workshops can help you develop coping skills to thrive and better meet the demands of university, work and your personal life, such as:
- balanced thinking
- healthy behaviours
- managing emotions
- balanced living
Workshops are open to all University of Toronto students (undergraduate, graduate, professional programs). Registration is capped at 25 students.
To register for the Coping Skills Workshops, please use the following links:
July 7: Balanced Thinking
July 14: Healthy Behaviours
July 21: Managing Emotions
July 28: Balanced Living
In addition to the virtual workshops, students can also register for a self-guided web version of the workshop content through this link.
Back to Home