Job Seekers Club – Registration opens Feb 10 on CLNx
Job Seekers Club is a cohort-based, in-person program designed for recent graduates who are actively looking for work.
Participants will learn how to:
- develop a targeted job search strategy
- customize your resume and cover letter
- network and interview successfully
- build essential skills alongside other job seekers
The program will run IN-PERSON over 7 sessions, beginning with a virtual Introductory Session
- Virtual Introductory Session (mandatory): March 2, 10:00 – 10:30am
- In person Sessions:
- Tuesdays: March 7th, 14th, 21st @ 10am – 12pm
- Thursdays: March 9th, 16th @ 10am – 12pm
- NB: Thursday, March 23rd session will run from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
To be eligible, participants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a recent graduate (in the last 2 years) or a student who has completed their full course load
- Be available to attend all 7 sessions
- Must be actively job searching
Please note: Places on this program are limited. Individuals are encouraged to sign up as soon as possible, but no later than February 24th. Places will be allocated on a first come first-serve basis.
Register for Job Seekers’ Club on CLNx. For questions on the program, please contact Mary McAuliffe (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ketheisan Vigneshwaran (email@example.com).
Back to Home