Income tax information sessions and webinars for international students

“If you are an international student studying in Canada, you may have to file a Canadian income tax return. You must determine your residency status to know how you will be taxed in Canada.”

– Canada Revenue Agency

The Centre for International Experience offers supportive programming to help international students regarding filing income taxes in Canada. Please note the CIE does not offer one-on-one individual income tax filing support. 

Learn about the Canadian income tax system, your responsibilities as an international student and how income taxes are filed in Canada.

Staff from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) will discuss the process and answer general questions.

Register now to attend an in-person information session or webinar!

In-person information sessions:


You may also contact an International Transition Advisor for general questions about the income tax system in Canada.

Back to Home