In-person Indigenous Career Educator: Bi-weekly drop-in office hours
- Do you have a quick career related question?
- Do you have a pressing career related matter that needs immediate attention?
If you answered yes to either of the above questions, then drop-in hours are the right space for you. Drop ins are brief appointments designed to support Indigenous students who have quick questions or pressing matters that require immediate attention.
Upcoming Bi-Weekly Sessions in-person at First Nations House, Borden Building North, 3rd Floor, 563 Spadina Ave:
What you need to know:
- Online registration is not required
- Sign up in person the day of (UTORID and email address required at appointment)
- Sign up form is located in front of the Indigenous Career Educator’s office at First Nations House, 563 Spadina Ave., 3rd Floor
- Drop-in appointments are on a first-come, first served basis.
- Each session is about 15- 30 mins
- Only University of Toronto Indigenous students and recent graduates (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
Back to Home