IMPORTANT DATES: January 2018
- Registration deadline for students registering or starting their program in the Winter (January to April) session; after this date, a late registration fee will be assessed. Minimum required payment due (unpaid fees from previous session[s] + 100% of current Winter session tuition fee charges).
- Coursework must be completed and grades submitted for Fall session courses
- Final date to submit doctoral theses without payment of incidental Winter session fees.
- Fall session grades available for viewing by students on ACORN/ROSI
- Final date for receipt of degree recommendations and submission of any required theses for March or June graduation for master’s students without fees being charged for the Winter session
- Final date for all students to request that their degrees be conferred in absentia in March
- Final date to submit final doctoral theses for March Convocation in absentia
- Students dually registered in the Fall session must be recommended for the master’s degree by this date to maintain their PhD registration
- Final date to add Winter session courses
- Payment deadline to avoid service charges on unpaid Winter session (January to April) tuition and non-tuition fee amounts for all students registered in the Winter session only, except for those who have successfully registered without payment because they are receiving a full funding package via a research stipend, a major award or scholarship, teaching assistantships, tuition waiver, and/or sponsorships. Monthly service charges will incur starting February 15, 2018.
February 1 (international only)
- Status in Canada exemption deadline (for reassessment of the winter session only)
- Deadline to make a change to your name as it will appear on your diploma for March in absentia graduation
For details, please consult the Sessional Dates 2017/18.
Back to Home