Immigration Orientation: Your Rights and Obligations as an International Student
Where: Centre for International Experience, Cumberland House, 33 St George St.
When: September 18, 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Are you a new international student?
As an international student in Canada you have to maintain your legal status and abide by the Immigration law and regulations. Join us to learn about the following topics:
- Your obligations as an international student.
- Maintaining your Immigration Status in Canada.
- Eligibility criteria for on-campus work.
- Eligibility criteria for off-campus work.
- Eligibility criteria for co-op work.
- Eligibility criteria for the post-graduation work permit.
- Getting a Social Insurance Number (SIN) to work in Canada. Required documents for dependents (spouses and children).
- Inviting Family members to visit you in Canada.
Back to Home