Hone your research skills with these library resources
Strategies for Systematic, Scoping or Other Comprehensive Searches of Literature
This three-part workshop will be most beneficial for graduate students engaged in health sciences research. Please register in advance at the links below:
- July 19: Structured Approach to Searching the Medical Literature – Part I (1 – 3 pm)
- July 26: Beyond Medline: Translating Search Strategies – Part II (1- 3 pm)
- Aug 2: Going Grey and Supplementary Search Strategies – Part III (1-3 pm)
Amp up your research skills by tapping into research advice, useful tools, and the best resources for your needs curated by expert U of T librarians. Research guides are organized by library, subject, course code and more.
A Super Summer at the Libraries
- Get cozy, get reading or get inspired at your favorite library spot this summer – have a look at the on-campus library hours, as well as holiday closures.
- Are you familiar with U of T Libraries’ resources and services for grad students? Learn more about the research process, and how the libraries can support your professional development. We are here to ensure your graduate experience is an academic and professional success!
Back to Home