What’s new for the 2019 tax receipt

Starting the 2019 tax year:

  • Canada Revenue Agency has re-numbered Form T2202A to Form T2202. The title of the form (Tuition and Enrolment Certificate) will not change. T2202 forms are tuition and education receipts issued for income tax purposes to all students who paid tuition in the previous calendar year.
  • You must record your Social Insurance Number (SIN) on ACORN by February 3 so it can be included on Form T2202. For those who don’t there may be a financial penalty from the Canada Revenue Agency.  For more information visit the Student Accounts Website

The forms are available for viewing/printing on ACORN starting February 21. Please note forms are not mailed out to students.

Back to Home