Grant-writing intensive courses and more from GCAC
AUGUST GRANT-WRITING INTENSIVE COURSES: REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
The Graduate Centre for Academic Communication (GCAC) is offering three intensive grant-writing courses in August: SSHRC Proposals, Writing NSERC Proposals, and Writing CIHR Proposals. These free, non-credit courses are designed for graduate students who are preparing to submit grant proposals this fall. Students applying for OGS are also welcome to register.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE UPCOMING SESSION
- The August 2022 grant-writing intensive courses will be offered live online.
- Each grant-writing intensive course is 3 days long, 2 hours per day. Demand is very high so be sure you can attend all six hours of the course for which you’re registering.
Please see below the dates and times for each August course.
AUGUST GRANT-WRITING INTENSIVE COURSES
Writing SSHRC Proposals (Writing Intensive):
August 15, 16, and 17: 10 am-12 pm (EST)
Taught by: Dr. Jane Freeman
Writing NSERC Proposals (Writing Intensive):
August 16, 17, and 18, 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (EST)
Taught by: Dr. Fiona Coll
Writing CIHR Proposals (Writing Intensive):
August 8, 9, and 11, 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Taught by: Dr. Alex De Serrano
Please note: Registration for our full range of courses will open in late August.
To learn when registration opens for the grant writing courses and September courses, feel free to join our listserv.
WORKSHOPS ON DEMAND (Pre-recorded Videos)
Follow along at your convenience! Take a look at the full list of our pre-recorded workshops on our website.
- Up to date information about what’s on at GCAC can always be found on our website
- For weekly information on upcoming GCAC’s workshops, courses, and bootcamps, subscribe to our listserv
- You can join us on Twitter at: @UofTGCAC
Have a great summer!
Back to Home