Graduate Wellness Workshops: October & November 2019
When: 10:30 am – 12 pm
October 16 – Behavioural Change
October 30 – Emotion Regulation
November 13 – Balanced Living
Where: 65 St. George, Room 201
Learn more & register
Do you have trouble coping with everyday situations? Do you…
- worry constantly about worst-case scenarios?
- blame or criticize yourself, even when things are going well?
- feel like your emotions are overwhelming and difficult to tolerate?
- avoid situations or activities because they make you nervous or because you think you’ll fail?
- push yourself to do things perfectly, but still feel like a failure?
If any of these apply to you, we can help. We’re offering a series of free workshops, to help you develop coping skills to meet the demands of university, work, and personal life.
Back to Home