Grad Writing Retreat and more from Academic Success
Grad Writing Retreat: Shorter Days and Longer Writes!
When: Wednesday, Nov 9 and Thursday, Nov 10 (Arts & Sci Reading Week)
Join us for two days of focused writing with tips to sustain your writing process over the coming months. This is a virtual event. Full days with additional optional activities and sessions.
Meal Vouchers for Early Registrants! Learn more and register for Grad Writing Retreat on CLNx
Workshops for Grad Students
Write Fright!!! Learn to write with greater ease and less fright.
Monday, November 7, 2:00-3:30pm
Creating a Flexible and Realistic Schedule in Grad School
November 17, 7:00-8:00 pm
Overcoming the Messaging that Your English “Isn’t Good Enough”
Thursday, November 25, 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Themed Discussion – Energize your Workflow
Thursday, December 1, 7:00-8:00 pm
Groups for Grad Students
All grad students in all disciplines are welcome in these supportive, positive groups. Groups run every week the university is open.
Grad Writing Groups
- Weekly facilitated groups to share writing goals for any writing project and work in supportive community on a regular basis.
- Twelve times to choose from, six days a week, including evening and four in-person options.
- See the schedule
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
- Register for Accessibility Section GWG on CLNx
- Indigenous GWG email@example.com to register
Grad Productivity Groups – Actually Work From Home!
- Work on any academically related task (e.g. coding, graphs, reading, email) in these drop-in weekly facilitated groups.
- Six times to choose from, five days a week, including one evening and one in-person option.
- Register for any group in CLNx
- Register for Accessibility Section on CLNx
Back to Home