Government loans for U.S. students

U.S. citizens, or eligible non-U.S. citizens as defined by the U.S. Department of Education, who are accepted in an eligible program at the University of Toronto may apply for financial assistance from the U.S. Federal Direct Loan Program. U.S. students may also consider alternative or private loans.  

Visit Enrolment Services’ U.S. Student Aid webpage  for further details. 

Back to Home