GOT UHIP? Get Your Flu Shot
As the Health and Wellness Clinic will not be offering flu clinics this year, international students with UHIP coverage can receive their shots free at the following locations:
Royal Care Medical Centre (College St. location)
- Website: Royal Care Medical Centre
- Address: 295 College Street, corner of College St. and Spadina Ave.
- Hours: Mon – Thur: 9 am– 5 pm, Fri: 9 am – 7 pm
- Phone: 416-925-5511
Appletree Medical Group (multiple locations)
- Website: Appletree Medical Group
- Address: Multiple locations in Toronto, including locations near St. George campus
- Hours: Please visit their website
- Phone: Please visit their website
- Note: Dependents (i.e. children and spouse/partner) also included! Flu shot at no cost; $15 co-pay if seeing a doctor for other reasons in addition to getting flu shot
Students must have their valid printed UHIP cards on-hand.
P.S. Need to get your UHIP card printed? Visit a UHIP kiosk on St. George campus—at various locations until December 6. Learn more.
Back to Home