Get your Social Insurance Number (SIN)

When: May 30, 10 am – 4:30 pm
Where: Centre for International Experience, Cumberland House, 33 St. George St.

Register here

Service Canada will be on campus to process Social Insurance Number (SIN) applications for students holding Canadian study permits. This service can also be used by active university faculty and staff.

Back to Home