November Workshops with the Graduate Centre for Academic Communication
GCAC November 2023 Workshops Available for Registration!
Remaining Workshops This Term:
- Improving Grammatical Correctness: Focus on Verb Tenses by Dr. Jordana Lobo-Pires: November 1, 10 am–11:30 am ONLINE
- Reflective Writing by Abir Hammoudi: November 6, 4 pm–5:30 pm ONLINE
- Punctuation in Academic Writing: Improving Sense and Style by Dr. Jordana Lobo-Pires: November 8, 10 am – 11:30 am ONLINE
- Writing Field Notes for Qualitative Research by Bradley Dunseith: November 8, 4 pm–5:30 pm ONLINE
- Making an Academic Podcast as a Graduate Student by Pranjal Tiwari: November 13, 4 pm–5:30 pm ONLINE
- Writing Effective Summaries by Elena Danilina: November 15, 10 am–11.30 am ONLINE
- AI and the Modern Scholar: An Intro to ChatGPT for Academic Writing by Dr. Jane Freeman and Noah Khan: November 15, 4 pm–5:30 pm ONLINE
- Choosing a Journal and Making a Submission by Dr. Adeiza Isiaka: November 20, 4 pm–5:30 pm ONLINE
- Beyond the Basics – Prompt Engineering and Plugins in ChatGPT for Academic Writing by Dr. Jane Freeman and Noah Khan: November 21, 4 pm–5:30 pm ONLINE
- Using Online Language Tools for Academic Writing by Elena Danilina: November 22, 10 am–11:30 am ONLINE
Asynchronous, prerecorded workshops are available throughout the term. Descriptions and registration instructions are available here. When you register, you will receive an email with a link to view the prerecorded workshop video. If you are not able to register online, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be registered manually.
Back to Home