GCAC: Registration for Jan 2023 courses opens Dec 15!
The Graduate Centre for Academic Communication (GCAC) offers non-credit courses and workshops on a range of topics related to improving your academic writing and speaking skills.
GCAC’s Winter 2023 course and workshop schedule will be posted in early December on our website. Some courses will be offered in person and some online. Be sure to check the mode of delivery before registering.
Registration for our next round of courses opens on December 15th at 10:00 am. Students may take a maximum of 2 courses in each session. Students who enroll in more than 2 courses in January session will be removed from all GCAC courses.
Upcomingcourses available for registration in January 2023 include the following:
- Academic Conversation Skills
- Academic Writing 1: Focus on Essentials
- Academic Writing 2: Focus on Grammar
- Becoming a Better Editor of Your Own Work (all divisions)
- Introduction to Science Journalism
- Oral Presentation Skills
Visit our website for more information on course content or to register in upcoming courses.
To view upcoming synchronous and asynchronous workshops, click here.
One-on-One appointments can be booked in our Writing Centre. All appointments are 40 minutes long. Students may book up to 4 appointments per term. We are currently offering both in-person and online Writing Centre appointments. For more information on our Writing Centre, click here.
- Up to date information about what’s on at GCAC can always be found on our website.
- For weekly information on upcoming GCAC’s workshops, courses, and bootcamps, subscribe to our listserv.
- You can join us on Twitter at: @UofTGCAC
- For general inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Home