GCAC October Courses: Registration now open!
The Graduate Centre for Academic Communication (GCAC) offers a variety of non-credit courses and workshops on how to improve your academic writing and speaking skills. Registration for our next round of courses opened on October 4th at 10:00 am – sign up now!
Courses available for registration include:
- Academic Conversation Skills
- Academic Writing 1: Focus on Essentials
- Academic Writing 2: Focus on Grammar
- Academic Writing 3: Focus on Style
- Becoming a Better Editor of Your Own Work (all divisions)
- Oral Presentation Skills
- Prewriting Strategies for Developing and Organizing Your Ideas (all divisions)
- Thesis Writing in the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Understanding the Research Article: Reading towards Writing (for students engaged in experimental and population-based research)
More information on course content and how to register | View upcoming synchronous and asynchronous workshops
You can also book one-on-One appointments through our Writing Centre. Starting in October, we will be offering both in-person and online Writing Centre appointments.
- Up to date information about what’s on at GCAC can always be found on our website.
- For weekly information on upcoming GCAC’s workshops, courses, and bootcamps, subscribe to our listserv.
- You can join us on Twitter at: @UofTGCAC
Have a great Fall term at U of T!
Back to Home