GCAC February courses: Registration opens Feb 14
The Graduate Centre for Academic Communication (GCAC) offers non-credit courses and workshops on a range of topics related to improving your academic writing and speaking skills.
GCAC’s Winter 2023 course and workshop schedule is posted on our website. Some courses will be offered in person and some online. Be sure to check the mode of delivery before registering.
Registration for our next round of courses opens on February 14th at 10:00 am. Students may take a maximum of 2 courses in each session. Students who enroll in more than 2 courses in February session will be removed from all GCAC courses.
Upcoming courses available for registration in February 2023 include the following:
- Academic Conversation Skills
- Academic Writing 1: Focus on Essentials
- Academic Writing 2: Focus on Grammar
- Academic Writing 3: Focus on Style
- Becoming a Better Editor of Your Own Work (all divisions)
- Oral Presentation Skills
- Thesis Writing in the Physical and Life Sciences
More information on course content | Register in upcoming courses
You can also view upcoming synchronous and asynchronous workshops on our website.
One-on-One appointments can be booked in our Writing Centre. All appointments are 40 minutes long. Students may book up to 4 appointments per term. We are currently offering both in-person and online Writing Centre appointments. Learn more about our Writing Centre
Virtual Dissertation Boot Camp – February 22, 23 and 24
Registration is now open for the next Virtual Dissertation Boot Camp, which runs from Wednesday, February 22 to Friday, February 24 (inclusive). If you are engaged in writing a doctoral thesis, please consider joining us for three days of online writing accountability! For eligibility, logistics, and registration instructions, please visit the GCAC Boot Camps and Writing Intensives section of our website.
If you are eligible, you will receive a confirmation of enrollment within two days of applying. When you accept your spot in the virtual boot camp, you will be confirming that you will be available to attend for the full three days. Eligible applicants will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Up to date information about what’s on at GCAC can always be found on our website.
- For weekly information on upcoming GCAC’s workshops, courses, and bootcamps, subscribe to our listserv.
- You can join us on Twitter at: @UofTGCAC
- For general inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Home