GCAC: Spots still available in Feb courses
The Graduate Centre for Academic Communication (GCAC) offers non-credit courses and workshops on a range of topics related to improving your academic writing and speaking skills.
GCAC’s Winter 2023 course and workshop schedule is posted on our website. Some courses will be offered in person and some online. Be sure to check the mode of delivery before registering.
Students may take a maximum of 2 courses in each session. Students who enroll in more than 2 courses in February session will be removed from all GCAC courses.
Spots are still available in the following GCAC February courses:
- Academic Conversation Skills
- Academic Writing 1: Focus on Essentials
- Academic Writing 2: Focus on Grammar
- Academic Writing 3: Focus on Style
- Becoming a Better Editor of Your Own Work (all divisions)
- Oral Presentation Skills
More information on course content | View upcoming synchronous and asynchronous workshops
To register in the above courses, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One-on-One appointments can be booked in our Writing Centre. All appointments are 40 minutes long. Students may book up to 4 appointments per term. We are currently offering both in-person and online Writing Centre appointments. Learn more about our Writing Centre
- Up to date information about what’s on at GCAC can always be found on our website.
- For weekly information on upcoming GCAC’s workshops, courses, and bootcamps, subscribe to our listserv.
- You can join us on Twitter at: @UofTGCAC
For general inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
Back to Home