Federal and Provincial Award Payments

Do you hold a major federal or provincial award (SSHRC, NSERC, CIHR, OGS)?

Refer to the Managing Your Award section of the SGS website for information and instructions on accepting, activating or renewing your multi-year award. As well, inquire with your graduate unit about requesting to register without payment.

A note to new awardees: remember to submit payment activation forms promptly following your acceptance to ensure a timely payment of your first instalment.

Back to Home