Enroll now: U of T’s multi-factor authentication solution
All University of Toronto students are encouraged to enroll in U of T’s multi-factor authentication solution – UTORMFA. Don’t delay, sign-up today – this feature will be required for all students in the coming months.
It’s simple, fast, convenient and secure. UTORMFA adds an extra layer of security to your login. It verifies your identity using a second factor (like a mobile device) ensuring that only you can login to your account. Only two clicks to a safer login.
To self-enroll using your smart phone, simply:
- Check your device’s compatibility with the DUO mobile app
- If your device is not compatible, contact your local help desk for support
- Download the DUO app
- Get your mobile device, a computer and set aside 10 minutes
- Follow the self-enrollment process at https://enroll.utormfa.utoronto.ca/enroll
View a video demo of the enrollment process on DUO’s website.
For more information about UTORMFA visit the UTORMFA webpage.
If you don’t have a smart phone, you can request a hardware token from your campus help desk.
If you have any questions about enrollment or need support with this process, contact:
- St. George campus Information Commons Helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org, 416-978-HELP
- Mississauga Helpdesk: email@example.com, 905-828-5344
- Scarborough Helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org, 416-287-HELP
Thank you for your participation!
Back to Home