Employment Opportunity for Graduate Students: Exam Facilitators
Are you a current U of T graduate student looking for part-time work during the Final Exam period?
We are now accepting applications for Chief Presiding Officer Exam Facilitators (CPOs) to help facilitate undergraduate in-person exams at the St. George Campus.
- CPOs at the Faculty of Arts & Science are an extension of the Office of the Faculty Registrar, helping administer final in-person exams alongside Instructors & TAs in the exam room.
- Since writing a final exam can be a stressful experience, CPOs ensure that the in-person exam writing environment is a fair one for all students.
- CPOs are professional, service-oriented, and reliable (available for multiple shifts during the exam period).
- The application is available online.
- Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Decisions will be made on an ongoing basis.
- The Office of the Faculty Registrar employs approximately 20 to 60 CPOs per term, depending on the number of exam slots.
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rate of Pay: $32.90 per hour, with 4 % vacation pay
- Deadline: Oct 14, 2022 at 5 pm
Visit our website for more information on tasks, qualifications, and application details.
Back to Home