Congratulations, UTGSU Graduate Community Development Fund Recipients!
We are excited to announce the recipients of this year’s UTGSU Graduate Community Development Fund (GCDF). The GCDF was created in partnership with the School of Graduate Studies to provide merit-based equity awards recognizing exceptional students on campus for their contributions to the graduate experience.
International Student Award
- Zoe Anthony (Doctoral Student, Study of Religion)
- Sujata Thapa-Bhattarai (Doctoral Student, Geography and Planning)
- Varun Chandak (Master of Business Administration Candidate, Rotman School of Management)
Caregiver Student Award
- Petri Takkala (Doctoral Student, Institute of Medical Sciences)
- Osholene, Oshobugie (Master of Education Candidate, Leadership, Higher and Adult Education (OISE))
- Julie Prior (Doctoral Student, English)
IBPOC Student Award
- Nadeen Al- Hashemi (Master of Teaching Candidate; Curriculum, Teaching and Learning (OISE)
- Mary (Jia) He (Master of Information Candidate, iSchool)
- Terhas Ghebretecle (Master of Public Policy Candidate, School of Public Policy and Governance)
Women and Trans Student Award
- Aiyelabola Toyosi (Master of Business Administration Candidate, Rotman School of Management)
- Susan He (Master of Teaching Candidate; Curriculum, Teaching and Learning (OISE))
- Sandhya Mylabathula (Doctoral Student, Exercise Sciences)
Open (available to all students)
- Craig Madho (Masters of Health Science Candidate, Institute of Medical Science)
- Jason Brennan (Doctoral Student; Curriculum, Teaching and Learning (OISE))
- Sahra Togone (Master of Education; Learning, Higher and Adult Education (OISE))
Interested in applying for GCDF funding next year? Stay tuned for more information on the 2018 application form. Email the Finance and University Governance Commissioner (email@example.com) with any questions.
Back to Home