Call for nominations for Committee on the Environment, Climate Change, and Sustainability (CECCS) membership
The President’s Advisory Committee on the Environment, Climate Change, and Sustainability (CECCS) is currently embarking on a phase of membership renewal. Nominations are available for a two-year term, ending December 2022. Members of the University community are invited to submit nominations or expressions of interest to serve on the CECCS by April 25.
There are 5 positions in this open call as follows:
- One member of the undergraduate student community (full or part-time)
- One member of the graduate student community
- One faculty member with an appointment at UTM
- One faculty member with an appointment at UTSC
- One faculty member (divisional appointment St. George Campus)
The details can be found at https://memos.provost.utoronto.ca/call-for-nominations-committee-on-the-environment-climate-change-and-sustainability-pdadc-58/.
Submissions or inquiries should be addressed to Ayako Ariga, Secretariat & Project Manager, CECCS at email@example.com.
Back to Home