Apply by July 24: School of Cities 2022-23 Graduate Student Fellowship
Are you a U of T grad student looking for an urban-focused, interdisciplinary, and collaborative learning opportunity? Apply for the School of Cities’ 2022-23 Graduate Student Fellowship!
Graduate Fellows are eligible for:
- Stipend of $2,000, to support their pursuit of an independent project that addresses the broad theme of cities
- Hoteling workspace at the School
- Connection with peers by participating in a series of virtual and in-person (when circumstances allow) meetings in a Methods Atelier (coordinated by SofC Director Karen Chapple with faculty guests), that will focus on understanding the strengths and weaknesses of different methodological approaches
- Connection with peers in informal writing group
- University of Toronto Co-Curricular Record (CCR) (6 competencies) recognition
- Opportunity to mentor undergraduate group projects (the Multidisciplinary Urban Capstone Project), for an additional $1,000 stipend
- Membership in the SofC Fellows Alumni Network
Learn more and apply. Deadline for applications is July 24, 2022.
Back to Home