An outdoor summer social and more from Academic Success
Grad Writing Group (GWG) and Grad Productivity Group (GPG) Outdoor Summer Social! 🌞⛱🌸
Wednesday, July 12, 4:00-6:00 pm | Register here
Join Grad Writing Group (GWG) and Grad Productivity Group (GPG) participants and facilitators outdoors and in-person for snacks, activities and socializing. Current and prospective GWG and GPG grad student participants are welcome.
July Workshops for Graduate Students
Mindful Reading: Increase Confidence and Reduce Procrastination
Thursday, July 13, 2:00-3:30pm
Mindful Reading: Strategic Skimming and Skipping
Thursday, July 20, 2:00-3:30pm
Mindful Reading in a Digital Age: PDF’s to Podcasts
Thursday, July 27, 2:00-3:30pm
August Workshops for Graduate Students
Preparing for the Fall Term: Stress Management in Grad School
Thursday, August 10, 4:00-5:00pm
Preparing for the Fall Term: Staying Focused and Motivated in Grad School
Wednesday, August 16, 5:00-6:00pm
Preparing for the Fall Term: Time Management 101 in Grad School
Wednesday, August 23, 5:00-6:00pm
Gradlife and Academic Success Orientation. Making the Most of your Grad Experience
Thursday, August 31, 6:00-8:00 pm
Student Life Resources, Getting Involved and Strategies for Academic Success
Ongoing Groups for Grad Students
All grad students in all disciplines are welcome in these supportive, positive groups. Groups run every week the university is open.
Grad Writing Groups
- Weekly facilitated groups to share writing goals for any writing project and work in supportive community on a regular basis.
- Twelve times to choose from, six days a week, including evening and hybrid options.
- See the schedule
- Email email@example.com to register
- Accessibility Section GWG CLNx to register
Grad Productivity Groups – Actually Work From Home!
- Work on any academically related task (e.g. coding, graphs, reading, email) in these drop-in weekly facilitated groups.
- Six times to choose from, five days a week, including one evening and one hybrid option.
- Register for any group in CLNx
- Accessibility Section: CLNx to register
Inquiries: Andrea Graham (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Back to Home