Access to Lynda.com Online Courses
Did you know? U of T students now have access to Lynda.com, an online learning resource with high-quality instructional videos taught by recognized experts. Using your UTORid to log in, you may choose from more than 1,400 online self-paced courses that cover a wide range of topics, including business, IT, software, and design. The Lynda.com is available to any current student or employee at the University.
To learn how to get the most of Lynda.com resources, take a few minutes to review Getting Started with Lynda.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I access Lynda.com?
Direct access is available via University of Toronto Web Login to Lynda.com
2. What are some features of Lynda.com?
- Unlimited access to courses on a wide variety of technologies and disciplines
- Up-to-date content to keep skills current and to learn new skills
- Materials developed by recognized industry experts
- Access to exercises and activities to follow along as you learn
- Closed captioning and searchable, time coded transcripts
- Beginner to advanced level courses
- The option to watch complete courses or individual videos as you need them
- Mobile app access
3. Where can I get support?
For support in use of this resource, please visit the Lynda.com Help Site
Back to Home