Academic Success workshops for graduate students in March
Academic Success March Workshops for Graduate Students
Learning Well for Grads (4-week program starting March 9th)
Thursdays 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM (Grad Program)
Mindful Reading for Grads: Increase Confidence and Reduce Procrastination (Part 1 of 3)
March 2, 2023 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM (Grad Workshop)
Mindful Reading for Grads: Strategic Skimming and Skipping (Part 2 of 3)
Mar 9, 2023 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM (Grad Workshop)
Find Motivation and Reduce Procrastination for Grad Students
Mar 13, 2023 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (Grad Workshop)
Overcoming the Messaging that Your English ‘Isn’t Good Enough’ (For Graduate Students)
Mar 15, 2023 05:00 PM to 06:30 PM (Grad Workshop)
Mindful Reading in a Digital Age: PDFs to Podcasts (Part 3 of 3)
Mar 16, 2023 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM (Grad Workshop)
Themed Discussion – Energize your Workflow
Mar 23, 2023 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM (Grad Workshop)
Ongoing Groups for Grad Students
All grad students in all disciplines are welcome in these supportive, positive groups. Groups run every week the university is open.
Grad Writing Groups
- Weekly facilitated groups to share writing goals for any writing project and work in supportive community on a regular basis.
- Twelve times to choose from, six days a week, including evening and four in-person options. We offer sections for Indigenous students and for students with accessibility needs.
- Learn more and see the Grad Writing Groups schedule.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register (including for the Indigenous Grad Writing Group)
- Visit CLNX and search for the Accessibility section
Grad Productivity Groups – Actually Work From Home!
- Work on any academically related task (e.g. coding, graphs, reading, email) in these drop-in weekly facilitated groups.
- Six times to choose from, five days a week, including one evening and one in-person option. We offer a section for students with accessibility needs.
- Register for any group, including the Accessibility section, on CLNx
Back to Home