Academic Success programming for graduate students
Set up your Summer Series: Stress Management for Grad Students
Tuesday, May 9 3:00-4:00 pm
Set up your Summer Series: Build Your Productivity Toolkit
Wednesday, May 17, 4:00-5:00pm
Set up your Summer Series: Time Management for Grad Students
Thursday, May 18, 5:00-6:00pm
Grad Connections: Navigating Impostor Phenomenon
Tuesday May 23, 12:00-1:30pm
Grad Themed Discussion: Writing Up! The Reality!
Friday, June 2, 3:00-4:00 pm
Groups for Grad Students
All grad students in all disciplines are welcome in these supportive, positive groups. Groups run every week the University is open.
Grad Writing Groups
- Weekly facilitated groups to share writing goals for any writing project and work in supportive community on a regular basis.
- Twelve times to choose from, six days a week, including evening and hybrid options.
- See the schedule
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
- Accessibility Section GWG: CLNx to register
Grad Productivity Groups – Actually Work From Home!
- Work on any academically related task (e.g. coding, graphs, reading, email) in these drop-in weekly facilitated groups.
- Six times to choose from, five days a week, including one evening and one hybrid option.
- Register for any group in CLNx
- Accessibility Section: Register on CLNx
Back to Home