Academic Success April Workshops for Graduate Students
Spring Series: Setting and Re-Setting Goals as a Grad Student (joined by the Graduate Peer Support Network)
Tuesday Apr 4, 2023 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Discuss and reflect on the techniques and challenges surrounding goal setting in grad school.
Spring Series: Navigating Procrastination in Grad School
Wednesday Apr 5, 2023 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
Explore tips to face procrastination and discomfort head on.
Spring Series: Wright Fright!!! For Grad Students
Thursday April 13, 2023 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Spring yourself free from writer’s block: learn and practice strategies to write with greater ease.
Ongoing Groups for Grad Students
All grad students in all disciplines are welcome in these supportive, positive groups. Groups run every week the university is open.
Grad Writing Groups
- Weekly facilitated groups to share writing goals for any writing project and work in supportive community on a regular basis.
- Twelve times to choose from, six days a week, including evening and four in-person options. We offer sections for Indigenous students and for students with accessibility needs.
- Learn more and see the Grad Writing Groups schedule.
- Email email@example.com to register (including for the Indigenous Grad Writing Group)
- Visit CLNX and search for the Accessibility section
Grad Productivity Groups – Actually Work From Home!
- Work on any academically related task (e.g. coding, graphs, reading, email) in these drop-in weekly facilitated groups.
- Six times to choose from, five days a week, including one evening and one in-person option. We offer a section for students with accessibility needs.
- Register for any group, including the Accessibility section, on CLNx
Back to Home