A New Name for ELWS

The Office of English Language and Writing Support is getting a new name: the Graduate Centre for Academic Communication (GCAC). The name change does not reflect any change in mandate or programming; the new name simply serves to emphasize the type of support that GCAC offers to all graduate students at U of T.  The unit will continue to offer its popular courses, workshops, and one-on-one consultations on various aspects of academic communication.

Back to Home